Favorite Quote



I'm not saying that everything is survivable, just that everything except the last thing is.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Believe:

As a member of the Mormon religion I've used these two words a lot together.  At the end of last year I saw a short show called "Awesome."  It was a Directing I project and a very good piece.  In the middle of the show my friend Darrah had a long monologue about what she believed in.  The funny thing was she mentioned things I would have never thought about.  Like cell phones, and the legalization of marijuana.  Now I don't believe in the later, but I can definitely say that I believe in cell phones.  This monologue gave me the desire to keep a list of what I believe in.  This is what I've come up with so far in no particular order:
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
The Atonement
Family
Friends
Love
Stuffed Animals
Sleeping In
Music Reading
Theatre
Singing
Long Showers
Powerful Art
Writing
Expressing Yourself
Forgiveness
Medicine
Healing Powers
Aimless Driving
Holding Hands
Kissing
Coloring
Performing
Learning
Power of the Human Touch
Meeting New People
Reuniting with Old Friends
Being Yourself
Dancing
Testing Limits
Kindness
Compassion
Cultural Differences
Feeling Beautiful
No Makeup
Power of Silence
Power of Sound
Opposites
Story Telling
Passion
Exercise
Communication
Make Believe
Meaningful Walks
Helping Others
Crying
Colors
Trying your Hardest
Doing your Best
Listening to Advice
Being Stubborn
Happiness of Sunshine
Naps
Disney Movies
Staying a Kid
Growing Up when Needed
Acceptance
Vacations
Afterlife
Cell Phones
Spike Tape
Being Friends with your Parents
Growing from Disappointment
Pushing through Trials
Being Happy
Sports
People are Generally Good
Working Together
Staying Healthy
Gum
Deodorant
Flossing
Innocence
Learning from others Mistakes
Trying New Things
Not Giving Up
Practice
Irony
Laughter
Beauty of Nature
New Technology
Sharing
Recovering from Pasts
New Beginnings
Having Choices
Hard Work
Best Friends
Appreciating the Unappreciated
Rewards
Good Parenting
Being Scared
Being a Tom-Boy
Marriage
Individuality
Playing Dress Up
Sleepovers
Junk Food
Big Dreams
Making Goals
Karma
Speech

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment