Favorite Quote



I'm not saying that everything is survivable, just that everything except the last thing is.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Juniper

Last year I lived in a wonderful old building named Juniper Hall.  I had some of the best times of my life there so far!  I think this blogged event was my favorite by far http://lifeofatheatrestudent.blogspot.com/2011/02/long-weekend.html (this is from my former blog from last year.)

Anyway back to this post:  I love Juniper Hall so much, but unfortunately the heating system completely broke this year.  They are moving the students out of Juniper and eventually tearing it down.  This makes me super sad of course so obviously I had to do something about it!  Sadly there wasn't really anything I could do, except steal a tree and my old door tag from Juni.

So that was my fun law breaking adventure today!

No comments:

Post a Comment