Favorite Quote



I'm not saying that everything is survivable, just that everything except the last thing is.

Friday, January 13, 2012

#2 Your Favorite Animal

Oddly enough my favorite animal is an Ostrich.  I cannot tell you why, because I'm not entirely sure myself.  I just think they are very cool and funny looking.  I also like fox's, but an ostrich is my favorite so that is what I drew for my second day of this Drawing Challenge.


I also got on a drawing high from drawing myself as Link yesterday and I ended up decided I wanted to draw something else.  So I looked through my saved pictures on my desktop and ended up finding an awesome picture I had found of Zuko (from Avatar the Last Airbender) that I had wanted to give Kenna to paint me a shirt from.  So I decided I would try and draw him, and this was my completed work.


Not to toot my own horn or anything but I personally think it's really good!  So those are my drawings!

No comments:

Post a Comment