Favorite Quote



I'm not saying that everything is survivable, just that everything except the last thing is.

Friday, January 20, 2012

#3 Your Favorite Food

So I'm finally back on my 30 day drawing challenge (also I guarantee this drawing challenge isn't going to be consistent at all, but I will finish it all eventually!)  The next challenge was to draw your favorite food, and I don't necessarily have a favorite food, so I instead decided I would draw my favorite dessert, which is obviously pie!  Because, seriously who doesn't like pie?!  All kinds of pie are delicious!  Apple, Banana Cream, Coconut Cream, Chocolate Mousse, Key Lime, Lemon Meringue, Peach, Strawberry!  They all are just SO delicious!  So anyway I drew a pie... except it's more like doodled a pie
This is my doodle of a pie.  Yummy, right?

Anyway, I haven't really talked about what's going on in my life in a long while.

So to update: I am now single (and I have been for about a month and a half now), I have two wonderfully awesome friends that I spend all my time with (McKenna and Ethan are the coolest people I know), and I have been asked to go to ACTF (which is the American College Theatre Festival, and is a HUGE deal for college Theatre students!)

So basically that's my life.  Being single is weird, and I'm not used to it since I haven't been this utterly single since my first year of High School.  It totally rocks to be able to flirt with whoever I want without feeling guilty though!  Gratten was the one who broke it off, which made me sad, but I'm over it now.  We're still going to be friends though, which makes me extremely happy since he's such a great guy and I would hate to ever lose him completely.  He broke up with me because he didn't want me or my parents to have to worry about the religion differences anymore.  Which is actually a really sweet reason to break up with someone which is why it's taken me so long to get over it, and finally be able to post about it.  And moving on...

...Me and my two best friends really are the coolest people in the world.  We just don't care what anyone thinks of us so we can be as awkward and weird as we want without feeling self conscious.  In only the two weeks of school we've been back in Cedar we've made a pilot episode of a show called Suu (which is a really awkward show and is pronounced Sue, as in the girls name) that we're planning on continuing, we made a very awkward lip singing video to an ABBA song, we've saved a gnome from an "evil organization" (we found a gnome behind a chair in a random building and then ran across campus with it pretending to shoot the approaching enemy that was pursuing us), we've gone stealthing (which is where you dress as dark as you can and then sneak around campus like a ninja trying to not be seen by anyone), and have made many plans of continuing our total and complete awesomeness just as we have been doing already!

And that is about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment