Favorite Quote



I'm not saying that everything is survivable, just that everything except the last thing is.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Best Friend... and Hopefully Soon To Be Best Friend

Last night was my first night back in Cedar City.  It was so great to come back!  I've missed being in a learning environment and being here with my best friend McKenna.  But I was sad that I had to leave home.  I love being home with my family!

Anyway last night Kenna and I hung out with Ethan (who we have decided needs to become the new addition to our best friend circle) and we just sat around in our room and talked.  He was hilarious!  Almost everything that came out of his mouth made me laugh, and everything else that didn't make me laugh was epic and awesome!  He's a huge nerd, which makes him a perfect candidate for our new best friend, but he is extremely cool at the same time!  Plus he wears really awesome shirts!

He shall be our new best friend!!  And that's pretty much all I have to say on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment