Favorite Quote



I'm not saying that everything is survivable, just that everything except the last thing is.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sick Day

Sick days are wonderful things!  You get to take a day off from work, school, life.  Great, right?  Well yea, unless you actually are sick, and then it's no fun!

Today I woke up with a horrible headache, a bad cough, and an achy body.  I've been vegging out all day and trying to sleep, but unfortunately the hacking cough has kept me awake.  I also really need to be doing homework but I have no motivation to.  My reasoning for not doing my homework is that I'm sick, but that still doesn't change the fact that it's due on Tuesday and I should at least start it today so I don't have to do all of it tomorrow.

But I probably won't start my homework today.  Unless I can't sleep again tonight, then I'll do it.  Last night I couldn't sleep because I kept waking up coughing, but hopefully tonight I'll be able to sleep.  I got some cough medicine for the night so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good night sleep.

Anyway that's basically all I have to write.  My chest hurts and I need to go blow my nose so that's where I'm headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment