Favorite Quote



I'm not saying that everything is survivable, just that everything except the last thing is.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Things I Want To Re-create!

I've been doing way good at this whole blogging thing lately.  It's amazing!  Usually I post a couple things a month, but recently I've been doing it almost daily.  I wonder if it just has to do with the fact that I'm bored... Possibly.


Anyway I was scrolling through pinterest today and saw a picture that I wanted to re-create so badly! So I've decided to make a list of things that I want to re-create.


First up is the picture I saw on pinterest:
Dear future man, this will be happening!  I hope you're up for it.


And now for the rest of my list:
I want to recreate this V-day photo complete with the outfits and people in the background.


Lately I've had a slight obsession with bubble gum (it's just so addictive!), so obviously I want to recreate this picture for one of my engagement photos.


How cute is this?  Someday I will dance in the rain with a boy.



I know what you must be thinking, this Spiderman kiss is so overdone.  But it's not this kissing pose that I want to do, I just want to kiss Spiderman!  (Alright fine, because Spiderman isn't real I'll settle for an attractive man in a Spidey costume as long as he is upside down.)


One day I will eat spaghetti like this with someone (and hopefully that someone is a boy that I like very much.)


Not only do I want to dance in the rain, but I want to dance in the middle of the street at night as well!


I want to take a real people photo like this!


Pushing Daisies is one of my most absolute favorite television shows of all time!  For those of you who have never watched it, these two characters above (Ned, The Pie Maker and Chuck, his childhood love) cannot touch or else she will die forever.  It's a really tragic thing!  So basically when they kiss through plastic wrap I find it the most adorable thing ever!


For those of you who haven't seen Pee-wee's Big Adventure this picture will make no sense to you.  But for those of you who have you will know that this is when Pee-wee and Simone watch the sunset in a fake dinosaurs mouth.  One day I will visit this dinosaur in Cabazone, California and I will watch the sunrise while inside it's mouth.


The Little Rascals is one of my all time favorite movies!  At some point in time I want to re-create this exact picture complete with the signature Alfalfa hair, the umbrella, outfits, and boat in the water.


In one of my all time favorite love stories, Benny and Joon, Johnny Depp's character makes grilled cheese sandwiches with an iron.  I want to do this so bad!


Due to the awesomeness that is Xanadu: The Musical I desperately want to go on a roller skating date!


For as long as I can remember I've always wanted to share a milkshake with the boy I love at some old timey burger joint.


I love So You Think You Can Dance and Melanie and Marko were one of my absolute favorite couples!  This dance is amazing, and I want a guy to slide to me like this right before he kisses me.  One day it will happen... maybe.


And that is it for my re-creation list.  So far at least.  I'm sure that this list will only get longer over time so maybe I'll have to post another one of these eventually.  Hopefully if I ever do post my re-creation list again I've at least crossed off some of the ones that are already on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment